If you experience anxiety, we will help you in the following ways -
1. First, you will understand why you are feeling that way (racing heart, scattered thoughts, feeling jumpy, etc).
2. We will help you understand how normal these feelings are, even though they may feel far from normal.
3. We will work together to identify what situations trigger your anxiety, and what makes it worse.
4. Identify what situations can help alleviate your anxiety (for example, meditation, calming or empowering visualizations, etc).
5. We will help you to master tools to manage your symptoms, fostering a sense of mastery and independence.
Find out more today.
Chris Warren-Dickins, Psychotherapist
Ridgewood, New Jersey