Ready to be wow'd by some fun facts about your favourite psychotherapy practice? Well here goes -
1. We spell 'favourite' that way because psychotherapist Chris Warren-Dickins LLB MA LPC is British. Chris spent many years practising as a psychotherapist in London (United Kingdom) before moving to the US in 2017. (Most of Chris' family live in New Jersey, so it made sense!)
2. Our practice is a boutique service, so we can give you the extra attention you need. Unlike large psychotherapy services, where resources are limited, we can dedicate more time and energy into getting you to a place that you want to be.
3. We are located in the beautiful historic Archibald-Vroom Building. You will have the honour of attending your psychotherapy sessions in a building built centuries ago, 1785 to be exact, and as a result, it is listed on the National Register of Historic Houses.
4. The Archibald-Vroom Building is the second oldest building in Ridgewood.
5. Life it busy, so if you cannot make it in to a session, we offer a confidential teletherapy portal at no extra charge. It is easy to use, and makes your arrangement more flexible to meet your needs.
6. We are located in the heart of downtown Ridgewood, Bergen County, New Jersey. Did you know that Ridgewood often has talented musicians playing live on the streets? Before or after your psychotherapy session, why not relax by listening to the music, or going to one of Ridgewood's famous cafes, restaurants or boutique shops. Self-care starts now.
If you have any questions, please feel free to give us a call.
Chris Warren-Dickins LLB MA LPC
Psychotherapist, (Licensed Professional Counselor), Northern New Jersey
#findatherapist #northernnewjersey #beyondtheblue #mentalhealth
Book a therapy consultation today